Wednesday 17 November 2010

Name for my collection

Each collection/ story/ trend that a retailer brings out is normally given a name to describe the chosen theme. The name is an important way of communicating the style, look and spirit of a collection, and now is the time to give my collection a name. Here is a list of possible names:
  • Rural Chic
  • Rural Roots
  • Country Born
  • Country Roots
  • Rural Revival
  • Country Spirit
  • Rural Spirit
  • Country Chic
  • The Great Outdoors
  • Country Heritage
  • Back to Roots
  • Back to Nature

Although I am conscious that some of the names might sound abit cheesy, I really want to get across my inspiration that is all about the country way of life. I have chosen to go with 'Country Born' as the name for my collection, as this sums up my inspiration and design philosophy.