Monday 29 November 2010

Final Outcome!

This is my finished prototype and final outcome for this project. I am happy with the outcome of my In store guide, although there are things I would definitely improve, if I had more time.
I am also going to upload this pdf onto the website MagCloud, so I can have a physical copy of the in store guide sent to me. With this hard copy, I will be able to show how the mix and match section will work and can put it into practice, once I have sliced the pages in half to create this interactive feature.
MagCloud is an excellent service where you can order and print copies of you magazines and get them delivered at very reasonable prices. Unfortunately, as my deadline is so close I don't want to risk not receiving my magazine back in time for deadline, so I have ordered my magazine on express delivery, which cost me $47.88 in total. Fingers crossed it comes in time!
Unfortunately, you can't view my magazine digitally on my blog as the file size is too large and doesn't load up properly. However, I have received the hard copy of my magazine from MagCloud, so please view this copy to see the complete guide.