Thursday 18 November 2010

Ideas for final outcome

Up until now I have been struggling to come up with a concept for the final outcome of this project. The reason being because, if I was trying to recreate the buying process exactly my final outcome would be the actual physical garments for the collection.
However, I had ruled this out from the start due to time, man-power, skills and money, therefore I have been slightly lost on what I should do for my outcome. The range plan I have created contributes towards my final outcome, however I needed to find a way of visually communicating my range plan in a more exciting and creative format.
After discussing possible outcomes with Caroline today, I have decided to create some presentation boards that would be used by a buyer to visually communicate the range to colleges, and sales team when doing store visits.
I have also decided to create an 'in store guide' for the sales team, which will explain everything about the range, from the inspiration behind the designs through to how to style and visually merchandise the range together. Now I need to think of how I can bring my originality and creativity to this type of industry document.