Wednesday 24 November 2010

Finished Illustration

Since Rachel has agreed to collaborate with me for this project, I have meet up with her several times to discuss and review the progress of the illustrations she is working on for me.
In my opinion, we have worked very well together, as throughout this process we have communicated well and she has taken my feedback on board as to the style I want to achieve, and anything that may of needed changing along the way. Rachel also helped me with my design selection and gave me her opinion of what she thought would work in the collection and which garments would work well as illustrations.
I am really impressed and pleased with the final illustrations, as she has done a much better job than I could of ever done, in less than two weeks as well! Rachel has really brought the clothes to life and effectively shown how the collection is intended to look together.
These are the final eight illustrations: