Sunday 14 November 2010

My Designs using Illustrator

Since completing my design development and design selection, I have been working on translating my hand drawn designs into digital designs, using the computer program Adobe Illustrator.
This will give my designs a sharp, professional look and is a technical skill which is used in industry.
Using Illustrator is a technical skill which can take years to master, however I have only ever had one experience using this software before.
From my experience, I do enjoy using Illustrator and learning new skills, however it is very time consuming!
My seventeen different designs each took me 1 hour to 2 hours to complete, so I bascially spent a week of my time on this, which I was not expecting and has put me behind in my schedule.
However, I do think it has been worth the effort as it will give my overall presentation a sharp, professional quality.